Lean i Kaizen
Metalwork and production of machines and devices:
- Reduction of average time for conversion from 45 minutes to 15 minutes, improving operational availability of machines by 30%
- Implementing 5S
- Project for improvement of material and resources flow
- Identification of problem sources that reduce the efficiency of machines and implementation of corrective measures
- Optimizing the number of employees working on the production line by 17%
- Supporting the greenfield project in the commissioning of the new production line
- Managing a project for the construction of a warehouse (all of the project stages: concept, selection of contractors, managing realization, commissioning).
- Constructing CIP station, in the scope of the concept, selection of contractors, commissioning – reduction of water usage by 35% and improving the microbiological safety of the installation.
- Extending pipeline systems for distribution of product to packing machines in the scope of developing the concept, selection of suppliers and commissioning – improving the elasticity of area by 25%.
- Implementing Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
- Implementing 5S.
- Reducing the cost of spare parts and external maintenance by 30%.
- Replacing the structure from Breakdown Maintenance to Preventive Maintenance.
- Implementing KAIZEN system – on the stage of effects evaluation, of 1200 reported improvement ideas, 960 of them were implemented.
- Implementing a TPM system that has a significant influence on achieving positive financial results by the factory for the next three years.
- Reducing production waste by 25%.
- Optimization of man hours – reduction to 36%.
- Improving Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) in the production line by 20%.
- Design and management of construction of line for production of crisps, in full scope, from preparing potatoes to the packaging of final product
- Design and management of construction of line for production of crisps made of pellets
- Design of production line used to produce crisps made from potato starch
- Design and supervision of extending works of CIP installation
- Supervision over the realization of installation used to transport loose materials
- Design and supervision over the realization of pipelines adjusted to perform cleaning activities - pigging system